Recording Resolution of Audacity

Bobbeanbags
I love Audacity!  I used it to record a piano duo last Saturday night at Tuckerman Hall in Worcester, MA and it worked great.  I have a few questions.

1. Can Audacity record at 24/192?  I recorded at 32 bit float/96kHz because I did not see a selection of 192 kHz resolution.

2. If I am using a 24 bit A/D converter, does it even make sense to record at a higher bit level (for example, 32 bit float)?  I am using the CEntrance driver in Windows 7.  I was thinking that I should match the recording resolution with the resolution used in my A/D converter 24/192, but not sure.

Thanks for the help, I am new to this and I'm trying to learn.