Quantcast

Revised Prefs pane for Recording

Peter Sampson-2
Testing on W10 audacity-win-r09607c2-2.2.0-alpha-08-may-17

I'm liking the revised Preferences dialog for Recording with the re-formmated
file naming section.

And I like the Record-beside default option moved to this prefs pane, much better
there.

Re: Revised Prefs pane for Recording

Peter Sampson-2
And I note that the latency stuff has moved to Devices.

Much better there I think.

Peter