Quantcast

Robert Hänggi hat die Sammlung „AudacityTeam“ für Sie freigegeben.

Robert Hänggi hat die Sammlung „AudacityTeam“ für Sie freigegeben.

Robert Hänggi (via Dropbox)
Hallo,

Robert Hänggi ([hidden email]) hat Sie dazu eingeladen, den Ordner AudacityTeam in Dropbox zu bearbeiten.

Robert Hänggi schreibt dazu:
„ Here's the newest version of the menu restructure worksheet. - Added automated indentation - added accelerator keys and white background for those that have to be yet assigned. Please check it out and report bugs. Best RJ“

Hier geht's zum Ordner

Viel Vergnügen!
Das Dropbox-Team<script type="application/ld+json">{"action": {"url": "https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/p4cnm9d5l0rcsplhptb4e/AADQhih2AmVb7Rgq12Hrr-Ima?dl=0&r=AAWjMvvSzcJglvSMmkQNMa8s-ppQkLuNFGL76D1lpAep0CQ_ufCXjYa_pH8vuk0hQQNSoFydV9Zo3Fhjimvijhc-dgPh0xnNfulmBFD3XUXpGf4oU26GGTlSEdgNGpaVXpBPYnro74B_0Qfk1WXIYrdYXKmmhGgA9zpjKIuNTMe1nW4CNXtT3f_grnL56otG88RVqxA35ATzbdmFxF2IPonI&sm=1", "name": "Go to folder", "@type": "ViewAction"}, "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "description": null}</script>
© 2017 Dropbox

Re: Robert Hänggi hat die Sammlung „AudacityTeam“ für Sie freigegeben.

James Crook
This looks great.

I think it is already clear we've approved adding the select menu for 2.2.0.

The blue items that require new code will depend on a developer willing to do them - but they all look sensible, and none look like major tasks.

Do we need to discuss further in detail, or can we just delegate a developer to:
a) make the changes, using 'doer decides' with respect to details.
b) do any of the blue ones they feel like doing at this stage.

--James.

„
Here's the newest version of the menu restructure worksheet.
- Added automated indentation
- added accelerator keys and white background for those that have to be yet assigned.

Please check it out and report bugs.

Best
RJ“

Hier geht's zum Ordner[1]

Viel Vergnügen!
Das Dropbox-Team

[1]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAAHfH0iE5jojkKJzg9N8qkNMjwpQoxWRtU

Re: Robert Hänggi hat die Sammlung „AudacityTeam“ für Sie freigegeben.

In the version shared in my own Dropbox, 13:08 today) it seems
that the Align items are still two menus deep.

Thanks

Gale

On 30 March 2017 at 16:05, James Crook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This looks great.
>
> I think it is already clear we've approved adding the select menu for 2.2.0.
>
> The blue items that require new code will depend on a developer willing to
> do them - but they all look sensible, and none look like major tasks.
>
> Do we need to discuss further in detail, or can we just delegate a developer
> to:
> a) make the changes, using 'doer decides' with respect to details.
> b) do any of the blue ones they feel like doing at this stage.
>
> --James.
>
> On 3/30/2017 1:18 PM, Robert Hänggi (via Dropbox) wrote:
>
> Hallo,
>
> Robert Hänggi ([hidden email]) hat Sie dazu eingeladen, den Ordner
> AudacityTeam in Dropbox zu bearbeiten.
>
> Robert Hänggi schreibt dazu:
> „
> Here's the newest version of the menu restructure worksheet.
> - Added automated indentation
> - added accelerator keys and white background for those that have to be yet
> assigned.
>
> Please check it out and report bugs.
>
> Best
> RJ“
>
> Hier geht's zum Ordner[1]
>
> Viel Vergnügen!
> Das Dropbox-Team
>
> [1]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAAHfH0iE5jojkKJzg9N8qkNMjwpQoxWRtU

Re: Robert Hänggi hat die Sammlung „AudacityTeam“ für Sie freigegeben.

Robert Hänggi
> In the version shared in my own Dropbox, 13:08 today) it seems
> that the Align items are still two menus deep.
>

> Thanks
>

> Gale

I haven't changed it yet.

Robert