Save Preset dialog

Stevethefiddle
The "Save Preset" dialog is too small for the buttons to display properly (see image below).

Tested at various screen dpi settings on Xubuntu.

The problem exists in both Audacity 2.1.3 and 2.2.0 alpha.
Does anyone else see this problem or is it just me?

Re: Save Preset dialog

Cliff Scott

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 9:08 AM, Steve the Fiddle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The "Save Preset" dialog is too small for the buttons to display properly (see image below).
>
> Tested at various screen dpi settings on Xubuntu.
>
> The problem exists in both Audacity 2.1.3 and 2.2.0 alpha.
> Does anyone else see this problem or is it just me?

Just fine here on MacOS Sierra with display 1440x900. Maybe only on Linux?

Cliff

> Steve
>
> <Save-preset.png>
> ​

Re: Save Preset dialog

Peter Sampson-2
Fine on W10 here with 2.3.1 and alpha 2.2.0

Peter.