Sections of an edited track are silent

moogmachine
Hi guys

I have a really important 1 hour peice of audio i have been editing (literaly just chopping sections out and replacing at this stage), and a couple of big sections of it are silent even though the wav form is complete. I have tried exporting as wav and its exactly the same.

Im really worried as i have spent so much time on this and i dont know what to do...

I have a macbook pro, with 15gb left on the harddrive and have never come across this problem before.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks so much in advance