Snap flatpak appimage

Dpto Catastro Topografia MuniSantaCruz
Hello, I have used this software and it has been very useful to me,  I am a surveyor engineer and free software user. A year ago in the world linux have agreed to generate universal packages self-contained with everything they need to install on any linux distribution. Of which there are today 3; Simon Peter's appimage, Gnome flatpak and Canonical snaps. The advantage of these packages is that they use everything in the same package to work, libraries and so on. Hence they can be installed in any linux distribution.
It would be great to see the Audacity in appimage or in flatpak or snap, and avoid using the terminal for new users. I somehow defend myself with the terminal but sometimes it is still somewhat annoying and tedious. I leave you the links of these new packaging technologies, so that you can analyze them and may in the not too distant future offer some of these simple packages. In fact I prefer appimage, I downloaded several of these applications with this type of package and is simple to use and distribute. Flatpak and snap are still using the terminal to install them, the snaps are fairly simple (it will be installed in the gnome and kde software center in 2018), flatpak the gnome desktop and kde install it from the software center to install packages Flatpak.
Appimage has its own charm and does not use the terminal but right click on the icon, properties and run as application and go.
Thank you
Links
Http://appimage.org/
Http://flatpak.org/
Https://snapcraft.io/
atte

Luis V

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Snap flatpak appimage

FYI, most Audacity developers do not read this list.

And thanks, we know your information anyway, and on our current
feelings we don't plan to proceed at the moment with any of these
competing systems.

Gale Andrews