Quantcast

Snowball mic problems

pluperfecter
I just bought a Blue microphone, the Snowball USB pro mic. But the thing seems dead, I have to yell into it to get sufficient audio level, into Audacity, which I then Amplify to get it up to workable volume.

Now at work PC, I can't get anything to work, on Odeo podcast studio, just a loud pink noise type buzz.

Have checked all my audio input configurations, and adjusting the Logitech UltraVision webcam mic settings, the Snowball at least produced a feedback buzz tone on Odeo, but I'm at an impasse now.

Help, please. Is there a discussion list for Blue microphones?

Steven E. Streight aka "Vaspers"
The web analyst & computer music composer

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/vaspers
http://newreformedinsane.ning.com
http://www.youtube.com/vaspers
Listen & Record Music from Internet Radio - Get Free Radio & MP3 Player & Recorder
Learn more at www.inbox.com/radio

Re: Snowball mic problems

Dave-211
Hi
Mic's can come with their own drivers does it have one ?
They also can have their own mic level control make sure you have the box ticked and unplug any existing mic's their is only one mic input ?
    THANKYOU DAVE