Some comment before Project-Id-Version in POT file

Some comment before Project-Id-Version in POT file

scootergrisen
How come this appear at the top of the POT file before the
"Project-Id-Version" part?:
#: src/TimerRecordDialog.cpp:886 src/tracks/ui/Scrubbing.cpp:247

Re: Some comment before Project-Id-Version in POT file

James Crook
I believe that both those files incorrectly attempt to translate the
empty string.  Which of course should stay empty.
I think the problem is harmless, but if you know otherwise, let me know.

--James.

Den 30-11-2016 kl. 19:28 skrev James Crook:
> I believe that both those files incorrectly attempt to translate the
> empty string.  Which of course should stay empty.
> I think the problem is harmless, but if you know otherwise, let me know.

I noticed it in other PO software i translate that there can be some
comment also. And yes since they are comment so i to think they are
harmless i just wonder why they end up there.