Spectrogram Cache

Darrell Walisser

When scrubbing a spectrogram, the partial updates aren't working. More precisely, WaveClip::
 GetSpectrogram() is failing to use the cache - copying over the previous calculation that did not scroll out of view and only doing the new bit.

There were some commits around this code Oct 1. https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commits/master/src/WaveClip.cpp

Re: Spectrogram Cache

Darrell Walisser
Disregard... I missed a change I made that broke this. Doh