Status message firing

Robert Hänggi
Hi

As a little experiment, I've enabled speaking of "Name Changes" for
the status bar in my screen reader.

All I did was starting a recording, pausing it and stopping it.

The verbatim output (incl "blank") is remarkably big:

Track 1  Select On  1 of 1
<R> key
blank
Recording.
Click and drag to select audio
Actual Rate: 44100
Recording.
Click and drag to select audio
Disk space remaining for recording: 449 hours and 18 minutes.
Recording Paused.
Recording Paused.
Click and drag to select audio
<Space> key
blank
Stopped.
Stopped.
Click and drag to select audio
blank
Stopped.

As you can see, a lot of double and triple outputs.
A miracle that no one complains about flickering...

What's more, the track is empty and "Click and drag to select audio"
is somewhat misleading.
I think Steve mentioned that before.

Robert