Steps to Reproduce

When creating a bug report on Bugzilla, could we please click the link
"Show Advanced Fields" top left so that we use the Steps to Reproduce
field and not the Description for the steps to reproduce.

I agree writing out steps is boring and time consuming, but without that,
any testers unfamiliar with the feature the bug is about may not be able
to understand the bug or test the fix. I've even had this problem myself
where there were no Steps to Reproduce and only a cursory description.