Still confused about Audio Chunker plug-in appended silence

Still confused about Audio Chunker plug-in appended silence

David R. Sky
xHi,

After further experimenting with Audio Chunker and additional code
editing, I still have the problem that when the shift-t value is
less than -100, the result includes (chunks-1 times chunk duration)
unwanted silence appended to the end of the desired result.

I do not have any (s-rest time) code anywhere in the plug, so
cannot figure out where the silence is generated.

David