Stretch tool and sync-lock

Paul Licameli
In fixing up the Stretch tool of Note tracks for this release, one omission I fixed, is that there should be sync-lock adjustment of other Wave or Label tracks grouped with the Note track, if you stretch with one of the end cursors.

You won't see the the effect of sync lock during the drag, which I thought was not worth the effort, but you will see it at button up.

No sync lock happens for the center stretching.

Give it a try please.