Synchronize audacity the latest simplified Chinese translation

Synchronize audacity the latest simplified Chinese translation

星空
Hi, this is my latest fix of the audacity of the Chinese translation, which mainly complements the previous translation item, and I ask for official synchronization.

zh_CN.po (518K) Download Attachment

Re: Synchronize audacity the latest simplified Chinese translation

James Crook
Thanks.  Done.