TCP button mouseover highlighting and tooltips

TCP button mouseover highlighting and tooltips

Peter Sampson-2
Hi Paul,

I've just been testing the mouseover highlighting of the buttons in the Track Control Panel.

Looks good on Light theme - but on Classic the buttons are effectively unreadable (I think there is already
a bug logged for this.

On Dark theme - the highlighting is barely discernible.

Looks fine to me on High Contrast - but I'm no expert in high-contrast look&feel.

Any chance while you are working there that you can add some mouseover tooltips for those buttons, as we
have for other buttons and tools in the GUI?

Cheers,