The Hebrew text files

afik Suffir

Hello,

Can I get the files for the Hebrew language? The transfix isn’t accessible for me.

בברכה,
אפיק סופיר
חבר ומייסד קבוצת ק.מ.ח - כי דברים שרואים משם לא רואים מכאן
050-5782208
[hidden email]
www.facebook.com/afik.sofir

Re: The Hebrew text files

Yuri Chornoivan
пʼятниця, 28 липня 2017 р. 17:25:10 EEST afik Suffir написано:
> Hello,
>
> Can I get the files for the Hebrew language? The transfix isn’t accessible
> for me.

Hi,

Sure. The file is here:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/raw/master/locale/he.po

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: The Hebrew text files

afik Suffir

Ok, and how I update it?
I’m on Mac.

בברכה,
אפיק סופיר
חבר ומייסד קבוצת ק.מ.ח - כי דברים שרואים משם לא רואים מכאן
050-5782208

‫ב-28 ביולי 2017, בשעה 17:28, ‏‏⁨Yuri Chornoivan⁩ ‏<⁨[hidden email]⁩> כתב/ה:‬

пʼятниця, 28 липня 2017 р. 17:25:10 EEST afik Suffir написано:
Hello,

Can I get the files for the Hebrew language? The transfix isn’t accessible
for me.

Hi,

Sure. The file is here:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/raw/master/locale/he.po

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: The Hebrew text files

Yuri Chornoivan
пʼятниця, 28 липня 2017 р. 17:34:32 EEST afik Suffir написано:
> Ok, and how I update it?
> I’m on Mac.

1. Install poEdit for Mac:

https://download.poedit.net/Poedit-2.0.3.zip

2. Open the file in poEdit.

3. Use screen reader to read the content from the "Source" field at the
bottom.

4. Type the translation in the "Translation" field below. Do not change any
sequences with the percent sign, just put them into the appropriate part of
the sentence (they are replacers). Put the ampersand (if there is an ampersand
in the source string) before the appropriate character of the translation (it
is an accelerator for keyboard shortcut).

5. Press Ctrl + Down to move to the next string.

6. Go to the item 3.

7. Press Ctrl + S to save the translation when you will find it appropriate.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: The Hebrew text files

afik Suffir

Here?

Ok, wow! You are smart in things about assisteve tech.
Im on it now.

How can I send it to the translation team?

בברכה,
אפיק סופיר
חבר ומייסד קבוצת ק.מ.ח - כי דברים שרואים משם לא רואים מכאן
050-5782208

‫ב-28 ביולי 2017, בשעה 17:54, ‏‏⁨Yuri Chornoivan⁩ ‏<⁨[hidden email]⁩> כתב/ה:‬