The default track name now shows as "Audio Trac"

The default track name now shows as "Audio Trac"

Peter Sampson-2
The default track name now shows as the truncated "Audio Trac"

This is not the case in 2.1.3 where the full "Audio Track" was displayed
on my W10 laptop - and so is a minor regression.

It doesn't look good we could:
a) lose the space between "Audio" and "Track" giving us "AudioTrack"
b) lose the " Track" after the "Audio"
c) reduce the typeface size of the trackname
d) slighly widen the TCP to accommodate "Audio Track" with the space

"Label Track" and "Time Track" both still display fine.

Re: The default track name now shows as "Audio Trac"

Paul Licameli

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:
The default track name now shows as the truncated "Audio Trac"

This is not the case in 2.1.3 where the full "Audio Track" was displayed
on my W10 laptop - and so is a minor regression.

It doesn't look good we could:
a) lose the space between "Audio" and "Track" giving us "AudioTrack"
b) lose the " Track" after the "Audio"
c) reduce the typeface size of the trackname
d) slighly widen the TCP to accommodate "Audio Track" with the space

"Label Track" and "Time Track" both still display fine.

Peter.

I didn't see that on Mac -- remember there are some font size differences.

It should be fixed now at a4e57fc45e35a99ac6a8aa4c5926580147c16f42

Re: The default track name now shows as "Audio Trac"

It's OK on Mac - we still see "Audio Track" with a noticeable space
after it.

Gale

On 13 June 2017 at 19:00, Paul Licameli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Peter Sampson
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The default track name now shows as the truncated "Audio Trac"
>>
>> This is not the case in 2.1.3 where the full "Audio Track" was displayed
>> on my W10 laptop - and so is a minor regression.
>>
>> It doesn't look good we could:
>> a) lose the space between "Audio" and "Track" giving us "AudioTrack"
>> b) lose the " Track" after the "Audio"
>> c) reduce the typeface size of the trackname
>> d) slighly widen the TCP to accommodate "Audio Track" with the space
>>
>> "Label Track" and "Time Track" both still display fine.
>
> I didn't see that on Mac -- remember there are some font size differences.
>
> It should be fixed now at a4e57fc45e35a99ac6a8aa4c5926580147c16f42
>
> PRL

I still see "Audio Trac" on Windows 10 at a4e57f.