Too many messages and conversations on this my 8th! UNSUBCRIBED request

Too many messages and conversations on this my 8th! UNSUBCRIBED request

dj mahweh

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Too many messages and conversations on this my 8th! UNSUBCRIBED request

Stevethefiddle
As it says at the bottom of each post: