Track recording gets chopped into 12 second files

Ben

Track recording gets chopped into 12 second files

Ben
I'm a complete novice on Audacity. I layered 4 trackes together this afternoon putting together my first song and exited the application saving the project. When I went back to it a few hours later and tried to load the file each of the 4 tracks had been saved as a series of 12 second files. Am I saving it in the wrong way? Or is there a special way of opening files? Not too sure what too do