Translating for Audacity 2.2.0

James Crook
We're making excellent progress on progressing Audacity 2.2.0 towards
release.

There are a lot of changes in this version.  Paul, the release manager,
is planning to do a small scale test release to test and get feedback
and catch problems before Audacity 2.2.0 is officially released.  My
best guess is that the test build is a little over a week away.  I've
updated Audacity.pot in GitHub. Those of you using transifex should see
the changes tomorrow. Thanks to Joachim Huffer for alerting me to some
missing strings which are now included in Audacity.pot.  If you send
updated .po files here, I will include them in 2.2.0.

My best guess is that actual release of Audacity is about a month away.
However the schedule will be set and announced by Paul in due course.

If you've questions about the .pot file, or there are problems with it,
please ask here.

--James

"&Reset Toolb&ars" have two &

scootergrisen
"&Reset Toolb&ars" seems to have two &.
Maybe someone can fix it.

Re: "&Reset Toolb&ars" have two &

James Crook
On 7/22/2017 3:54 PM, scootergrisen wrote:
> "&Reset Toolb&ars" seems to have two &.
> Maybe someone can fix it.

Thanks.  Fixed in Git HEAD.