Translation and next versions

Christian Brochec
With two other people, I'm working on the online help's french
translation. We also planned to translate Audacity's user manual.
Because 1.2.4 and 1.3 versions are planned, I would know if online help
and manual will be soon (2-6 months) modified to know if it's reasonable
to work for a nearly old fashioned translation.

Second question : how to diffuse such translations : on the web site,
the french version's web site or integrated to Audacity's installers ?

Christian BROCHEC
Audacity's french translator