Translations updated but not submitted?

James Crook
For 2.1.3 I've received and committed:

Catalan
Norwegian
Italian
Ukranian
Spanish
Serbian
Hungarian
Dutch
Danish
Basque

Could someone on transifex let me know of any other updated translations
for 2.1.3 I should be including?  One's I don't update will use the
translation from 2.1.2.

I see work has been done recently on the Japanese translation there.  I
am unsure whether to include it or not. Does anyone know or can find out
easily?  We're past the deadline, so I am either taking it as-is or not.

Re: Translations updated but not submitted?

b n singh
Please find attached partially updated Audacity Hindi translation file.

Regards,
Bashishtha Singh

Audacity_hi.po (696K) Download Attachment

Re: Translations updated but not submitted?

James Crook
Thanks Bashishtha.
It is likely to go in to 2.1.3, but not certain.
--James.