Translator names appera in two places (po file and AboutDialog.cpp)

Translator names appera in two places (po file and AboutDialog.cpp)

scootergrisen
On
https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/437d6047c11b609b80e75fa89bf74206417ea6be
is says:
AddCredit(wxT("Henrik Clausen (da)"), roleTranslators);

But where does this name "Henrik Clausen" come from?
I don't see the name in the da.po file.

And come come we both have msgid "translator_credits" in the da.po file
with two translators and then another name in src/AboutDialog.cpp ?

I would think it would be smarter to have all translator names in the
same place.

Re: Translator names appera in two places (po file and AboutDialog.cpp)

James Crook
That came in with this commit:
https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/437d6047c11b609b80e75fa89bf74206417ea6be

I'm asking about the thinking behind it and will get back when I have an
answer.
It's most likely to match the lists reported on our website:

http://www.audacityteam.org/about/credits/
In which case we need to get an up to date list for that too, whether or
not we keep the list in the about box, as that list looks ancient.

--James.