Quantcast

Unsubscribe

Atsushi Yoshida
Could you let me know how to unsubscribe this mailing list?

Best regards

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Unsubscribe

Allistair Bywater