Quantcast

Updated Dutch translations

Thomas De Rocker
Hello

I updated the Dutch translations of Audactiy and the website. Normally, I would have uploaded the files to my google docs, but it didn't seem to work, so I attached them to this e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

Audacity Dutch nl 2012-03-04.po (421K) Download Attachment
Audacity site Dutch nl 2012-03-04.po (810K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated Dutch translations

Gale (Audacity Team)
Administrator

| From Thomas De Rocker <[hidden email]>
| Sun, 4 Mar 2012 19:41:19 +0100
| Subject: [Audacity-translation] Updated Dutch translations
>
> I updated the Dutch translations of Audactiy and the website.

Thanks, Thomas. I committed the .po file for the software.

We had some problems with SVN for the web site, and still have
a corrupted audacity_website.pot at the moment, so web site
translations are still frozen, as I understand it.

Re: Updated Dutch translations

Gale (Audacity Team)

| From Thomas De Rocker <[hidden email]>
| Sun, 4 Mar 2012 19:41:19 +0100
| Subject: [Audacity-translation] Updated Dutch translations
> I updated the Dutch translations of ... the website.

Thanks, I've now committed your .po file (attached, there were
only a few \r characters which I've removed) and pushed it.

It will now update fine from the latest audacity_website.pot
when you get a chance to translate it.

Thanks

nl_web.zip (198K) Download Attachment