Updated Dutch translations

Thomas De Rocker-2

Hello

I updated the Dutch translations on Transifex (see attachment).

Regards

Thomas De Rocker

for_use_audacity_audacity_nl.po (550K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated Dutch translations

James Crook
Thanks Thomas.

That is now in Git HEAD and ready for the test build.
I've a question about this string.  Is 'lockk' on the end of it meant to
be there, and what does it mean?

--James.

msgstr "Bestand '%s' bestaat reeds. Weet u zeker dat u het wilt overschrijven?lockk"

On 7/28/2017 1:55 PM, Thomas De Rocker wrote:
> Hello
>   I updated the Dutch translations on Transifex (see attachment).
>

>   Regards
>

>   Thomas De Rocker

Re: Updated Dutch translations

Thomas De Rocker-2

Hi James

The 'lockk' isn't meant to be there. I have no idea how it got there in the first place.

I removed it from the Transifex translations. Thanks for pointing it out!

The updated .po file is attached.