Updated Logo

James Crook
I'm suggesting that further discussion of the Logo happens on this list.

Like others who have suggested it, I think the logo and text on the main
site is too big and should be smaller.

Meanwhile in the Logo with text below it, e.g. as currently used on
Bugzilla and planned for wiki, I think the headphones are too small
relative to the text, and should be increased in size, either back to
their previous relative size, or bigger, so that the headphones are the
same with as the text.