Updated german translation

Joachim Huffer
Hi again,

attached is an updated translation which contains the latest added texts.
Please note that "Reset toolbars" is currently not using the translated text, probably due to the original text having changed.

Joachim

de.po (599K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated german translation

James Crook
Thanks Joachim.
That's in Git HEAD ready for 2.2.0.

"Reset Toolbars" was corrected in the 16:00 audacity.pot but was not yet
corrected in the 11:50 one, so I updated de.po to the 16:00 one and all
should be fine.

--James.