Updated original translation to Basque

Osoitz E
Hello James,

Find enclosed the collaborative translation to Basque by Librezale.

This work is a continuation of the original translation made under the supervision of the Basque Government's Language Department [1], and has been recovered from Audacity's GitHub repository [2]. For lexical decisions not covered in the original translation we attempted to always follow  established conventions in the fields of professional sound, physics and music.

Aligning with the rest of the software ecosystem, we believe it would be preferable to give this work the 'eu' locale code. We understand 'eu_ES' might be okay, albeit not ideal.

Greetings,

Osoitz on behalf of Librezale

eu.po (557K) Download Attachment