Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

James Crook
Updated .po files (and the updated .pot) file for audacity are now
available at https://github.com/audacity/audacity/tree/master/locale for
translation of the new strings.

We want to translate Audacity but not the website this time.

We have until 19th September for translation.
We intend to build the release candidate for Audacity 2.1.1 on 20th
September.  If all goes perfectly it will be released on 27th September.

Please ask if there are questions.

Re: Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

scootergrisen
Den 07-09-2015 kl. 15:09 skrev James Crook:

> Updated .po files (and the updated .pot) file for audacity are now
> available at https://github.com/audacity/audacity/tree/master/locale for
> translation of the new strings.
>
> We want to translate Audacity but not the website this time.
>
> We have until 19th September for translation.
> We intend to build the release candidate for Audacity 2.1.1 on 20th
> September.  If all goes perfectly it will be released on 27th September.
>
> Please ask if there are questions.
>
> --James.

Do you mean 2.1.2?

Because 2.1.1 is already released:
http://web.audacityteam.org/download/

Re: Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

Thomas De Rocker-2
I updated the Dutch translations on Transifex. Should I upload them to this list, or are the devs taking care of synchronizing translations?

> To: [hidden email]

> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:09:13 +0100
> Subject: [Audacity-translation] Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation
>
> Updated .po files (and the updated .pot) file for audacity are now
> available at https://github.com/audacity/audacity/tree/master/locale for
> translation of the new strings.
>
> We want to translate Audacity but not the website this time.
>
> We have until 19th September for translation.
> We intend to build the release candidate for Audacity 2.1.1 on 20th
> September. If all goes perfectly it will be released on 27th September.
>
> Please ask if there are questions.

Re: Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

James Crook
It is easier if they come to this list.
Last time I took from both though.

--James.

On 16/09/2015 11:22, Thomas De Rocker wrote:
I updated the Dutch translations on Transifex. Should I upload them to this list, or are the devs taking care of synchronizing translations?

> To: [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:09:13 +0100
> Subject: [Audacity-translation] Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation
>
> Updated .po files (and the updated .pot) file for audacity are now
> available at https://github.com/audacity/audacity/tree/master/locale for
> translation of the new strings.
>
> We want to translate Audacity but not the website this time.
>
> We have until 19th September for translation.
> We intend to build the release candidate for Audacity 2.1.1 on 20th
> September. If all goes perfectly it will be released on 27th September.
>
> Please ask if there are questions.

in one place.

Re: Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

Úr Balázs

Here is the updated Hungarian translation for Audacity.

Regards,
Balázs

audacity.hu-2.1.2.po (517K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated .po files for Audacity needing translation

Thomas De Rocker-2
You can find the Dutch (nl) translations attached.

Regards

Thomas

for_use_audacity_audacity_nl.po (490K) Download Attachment