Voice Recording is CHOPPY Sometimes

Zisteau
Hi, just started using Audacity and I'm having a problem. I'm recording voice commentary over a video game for a youtube video, and sporadically, but not all the time, my voice recording becomes very choppy.

Here is a sample where you hear my voice go from normal to choppy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtmcuha7p7k5tx3

I am recording with a Blue Snowball Microphone at 44.1 kHz and 32-bit float, which is what it automatically records at.

I am also simultaneously recording gameplay with Fraps if that matters, but to my knowledge a lot of people record with fraps/audacity/blue snowball mic and don't have an issue.

My PC specs:
i7 processor
1366 chipset
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard