WaveClip problems

dmazzoni
Markus,

I'm having problems with WaveClips.  If I split a track and then play
it, I sometimes hear an audible "click" at the split point.  In fact,
if I run "Quick Mix" (soon to be renamed) and zoom in at the split
point, I can see that sometimes there will be a single sample of
silence between the clips.

In retrospect, this wouldn't have been an issue if I had measured
track offsets in samples, instead of fractional seconds.

However, I think it will be possible to work with the current system
and fix this problem.  I haven't quite figured out what's causing the
numerical imprecision, though.  I understand if you drag a clip and
slide it back - but I don't understand yet how "split" is losing a
sample.  let me know if you have any thoughts, otherwise I'll dig
into it more later today.

- Dominic