Waveform coloring not always honoring the theme

Waveform coloring not always honoring the theme

Peter Sampson-2
Hi James,

I'm finding situations where, when I switch themes, the waveform coloring does not
honor the theme/

i.E I can get an orange waveform in Classic and Light after switching from Dark - and
similarly I can get a blue waveform in Dark after switching from Light or Classic.

Re: Waveform coloring not always honoring the theme

James Crook

Yes. Switching is one of the things I need to work on. If you switch

and restart it works.
Basically any piece of drawing that Audacity caches I need to add extra
code for.  The switching is a new feature.  DA did have it since it was
always the same theme, if you get what I mean.

The logo also is an issue.  Audcaity has white background and needs
white extending.  DA has grey and needs grey extending, so I need to add
need code that picks the colour up from a different place.  Lots of
details to get in, but the important thing (for me) was to get the main
new code in place.

--James.