White cursor line

Peter Sampson-2
I note that we now have (on W10) a white cursor line on the audio track
rather than the former black.

I am very concerned about this as we really should be updating all the images
in the Manual that show the cursor line.

I haven't counted yet, but I'm betting thare are an awful lot of them.

It also leads to potential visual confusion with the Timeline Quickplay white line
that you get in the waveform.

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 6:16 PM, James Crook <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK.  I'll change it.  It will be 'as before' on light/classic theme.

Having worked with teh new white cursor in Light theme on W10 for a
while now, I think I've changed my mind.

I'm finding that I really like the new white cursor line in Windows (and so
does my "mystery shopper").

I also think I was maybe being a bit of a Jeremiah about the number of images
that would need to be redone (there seem to be more images with ranges
selected rather tha point cursor.

I'm also less bothered about potential confusion with the TQP cursor
white line - as they perform similar functions.

Indeed some of those images don't even need to show the cursor - so could be
redone to make them cursor-agnostic

So now I'm thinking I'd like us to retain this change.

Peter.