Windows 2.1.1 release candidate 1 available for testing

Windows 2.1.1 release candidate 1 available for testing

The below downloads for 2.1.1rc1 for Windows are now available for testing:

http://www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html/audacity-win-2.1.1rc1.exe
http://www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html/audacity-win-2.1.1rc1.zip .

Forum announcement created at:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=86214 .

I tested (only with an admin account) installing clean and installing over
old files and plugins, also I tested the desktop icon. It seems to do as
expected.

I also posted both rc1 builds on the Windows "Nightly Builds" page.

I'll make separate topics for the Mac and Linux RC's when they are posted.

Re: Windows 2.1.1 release candidate 1 available for testing

Cristian Secară
În data de Fri, 3 Jul 2015 00:41:04 +0100, Gale Andrews a scris:

> The below downloads for 2.1.1rc1 for Windows are now available for
> testing:
>
> [...]

Is it possible to adjust the Windows installer strings, or these are
"as is" from the installer package (and that's it) ?

Nothing truly wrong for me (Romanian), but they are a bit improvable,
if possible.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară