Quantcast

audacity skins?

Stewart Rutledge
i looked in the faq and forums and google, but i couldn't find if audacity had any skins.  do such exist?

stewart

Re: audacity skins?

Richard Ash (audacity-help)
On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 13:51 -0500, Stewart Rutledge wrote:
> i looked in the faq and forums and google, but i couldn't find if
> audacity had any skins.  do such exist?

No. We hope to add skin support in the future, although creating one is
a non-trival task due to the number of buttons (images) that need to be
created for all the toolbar buttons etc.

Richard Ash