building a plug-in that removes instruments

building a plug-in that removes instruments

Scott B.
Hello there,

I am new to Nyquist and I want to build a plug-in that removes
instruments.  I have begun the process of building the plug-in but I am
uncertain where to go from here.  Here is my starting:

;nyquist plug-in
;version 3
;type process
;name Instrument Remover
;action "Please be patient as we remove the instruments from this track."
;info "Instrument Remover"
;codetype lisp

--
Scott Berry
Sales and Support Team | Commtech LLC

---

Re: building a plug-in that removes instruments

| From "Scott B." <[hidden email]>
| Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:38:51 -0600
| Subject: [Audacity-nyquist] building a plug-in that removes instruments

> I am new to Nyquist and I want to build a plug-in that removes
> instruments.  I have begun the process of building the plug-in but I am
> uncertain where to go from here.  Here is my starting:
>
> ;nyquist plug-in
> ;version 3
> ;type process
> ;name Instrument Remover
> ;action "Please be patient as we remove the instruments from this track."
> ;info "Instrument Remover"
> ;codetype lisp

I think no-one reads this list any more and it was agreed to
close it.

So I suggest you ask here, Scott:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=39 .

All the active Nyquist discussions are there.

Here is the Forum registration page:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/ucp.php?mode=register .

Re: building a plug-in that removes instruments

Scott B.
Thanks Gale.  I'll do that.

On 10/22/2013 11:44, Gale Andrews wrote:

> | From "Scott B." <[hidden email]>
> | Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:38:51 -0600
> | Subject: [Audacity-nyquist] building a plug-in that removes instruments
>> I am new to Nyquist and I want to build a plug-in that removes
>> instruments.  I have begun the process of building the plug-in but I am
>> uncertain where to go from here.  Here is my starting:
>>
>> ;nyquist plug-in
>> ;version 3
>> ;type process
>> ;name Instrument Remover
>> ;action "Please be patient as we remove the instruments from this track."
>> ;info "Instrument Remover"
>> ;codetype lisp
> I think no-one reads this list any more and it was agreed to
> close it.
>
> So I suggest you ask here, Scott:
> http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=39 .
>
> All the active Nyquist discussions are there.
>
> Here is the Forum registration page:
> http://forum.audacityteam.org/ucp.php?mode=register .

Scott Berry
Email: [hidden email]

---

rbd

Re: building a plug-in that removes instruments

rbd
Hi Scott,
     I *did* read the post but was traveling at the time and wasn't even
sure how to answer. You should be clear what your problem is, e.g. is
this a DSP question, a user interface question, a Nyquist question, or
an Audacity question. In the context of "Audacity-nyquist"  I would
expect a nyquist question, but you haven't said what you are trying to
get Nyquist to do. (If the answer is "remove instruments", this is a
signal processing question, not a Nyquist question.)

     -Roger