latest Win alpha

David Engebretson Jr.

I went to:

http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/

But there is an error and the .zip file doesn’t seem available.  Any suggestions?

Best,

David

Re: latest Win alpha

Please try now:
http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/index.php?dir=&file=audacity-win-ra9a6f01-2.2.0-alpha-18-jul-17.zip
.

As explained before, there is a bug in the third-party log
script that sometimes creates a problem if someone downloads older
builds. The problem only happened less than an hour ago.

As soon as I can complete moving Windows nightly builds to FossHub
they will move there and a link will be posted.

Thanks

Gale

On 18 July 2017 at 17:53, David Engebretson Jr.
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went to:
>
> http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/
>

> But there is an error and the .zip file doesn’t seem available.  Any
> suggestions?
>

> Best,
>
> David

Re: latest Win alpha

David Engebretson Jr.
I'm being sent in circles trying to get the latest alpha.  I click on the link and it tells me hotlinking is forbidden.  Any idea what that is?

Thanks,
David

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went to:
>
> http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/
>

> But there is an error and the .zip file doesn’t seem available.  Any
> suggestions?
>

> Best,
>
> David

Re: latest Win alpha

Peter Sampson-2
At that link click on the link at the bottom to go to the page with Gale's nightlies

Peter

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I went to:
>
> http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/
>

> But there is an error and the .zip file doesn’t seem available.  Any
> suggestions?
>

> Best,
>
> David

Re: latest Win alpha

David Engebretson Jr.

Followed that link (thanks Peter), clicked on the .zip and got this error:

Linking to files not permitted

You arrived here by following a link to alpha testing builds of the Audacity(R) audio editor.

It’s the first zip file that I’m clicking on.  The one done at 1:05 7-17-2017

Peace,

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I went to:
>
> http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/
>

> But there is an error and the .zip file doesn’t seem available.  Any
> suggestions?
>

> Best,
>
> David

Re: latest Win alpha

If you download from

http://gaclrecords.org.uk/win-nightly/

you are not hotlnking and won't see the hotlinking message.

Gale

On 18 July 2017 at 20:43, David Engebretson Jr.
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Followed that link (thanks Peter), clicked on the .zip and got this error:
>
> Linking to files not permitted
>
> You arrived here by following a link to alpha testing builds of the
> Audacity(R) audio editor.
>

> It’s the first zip file that I’m clicking on.  The one done at 1:05
> 7-17-2017
>

> Peace,

Re: latest Win alpha

David Engebretson Jr.
I follow your link, click on the latest beta zip file and get this message:

Linking to files not permitted

You arrived here by following a link to alpha testing builds of the Audacity(R) audio editor.

I'm using IE, Windows7, JAWS18...

Tanks,
David