(no subject)

Alexander Klaws
i want high pitched tones to become even higher, but low pitched tones to get more deeper ! How can I do that?

Re: (no subject)

James Crook
Hi Alexander.

Unless you are planning to write new code, you are on the wrong list for
this question.  This email list is for programmers to discuss
programming of Audacity.

I suggest you go to the Audacity forum and ask for help there.

--James.

On 6/23/2017 12:02 PM, Alexander Klaws wrote:
> i want high pitched tones to become even higher, but low pitched tones to get
> more deeper ! How can I do that?

Re: (no subject)

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman
I received the same email, Alexander, when you replied to your "welcome to forum" email. There is no need to spam people to get an answer. I assume you are young and interested in software. I suggest you learn the difference between a mailing list, development, support forums and other means of communication. Welcome.