pitch detection

Claude J
Hi,

I'm new to the audacity nyquist list... One of
the original contributers pointed me in this direction.

I'm actually working on a seperate commercial project involving
pitch detection in sound processing, and if anyone
is interested in helping out, i'd love to hear from you.

please write me at [hidden email]

Cheers, Claude