problem going to a specific time on a track

problem going to a specific time on a track

John Covici
Hi.  I am using Audacity 2.1.1 (screen reader version) under Mac OSX
12.3 and I am having a devil of a time trying to go to a specific time
on a track.  I see in the selection toolbar something called audio
position, but I cannot type into that field, sometimes I can get a
digit or two in there, but there is no feed back and I cannot figure
how to get the digits into the right places.  I also tried the same
thing with typing right bracket, with the same results.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do

         John Covici

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?