translations and 1.2.4 release

Marek Mularczyk
Hi,
I'm a new Polish translator and have already sent the Polish translation.
I'm doing now the website po file translation and am almost done. However there is a 1.2.4 release coming out soon. Shall I start translating website po file from the beginning?

Sincerely,
Marek Mularczyk

Re: translations and 1.2.4 release

Cleber Tavano
Hi Marek,

Welcome aboard!

The version 1.2.4 is for the program only. The website po file will remain
the same. (probably a couple of new strings will be added, announcing the
new version, but the rest remains intact)

When a new version is about to be released, a new POT file is made public,
so you can 'update' your existing PO file with the new version. If some
string is changed, it will appear as 'fuzzy' and you can check if it is
still good, and of course, translate the new ones.

The same for the program, if you translate the 1.2 version, only the new
strings or the changed ones will need to be translated again.

Cleber