unsuccessfully attempting to export .wav file into iTunes

unsuccessfully attempting to export .wav file into iTunes

Dennis Driscoll
I have been trying to export a song into iTunes but I can hear no sound when it arrives into my iTunes
library. What exactly may I be doing wrong. It used to work. I have a Mac (if that helps).

Re: unsuccessfully attempting to export .wav file into iTunes

Dennis Driscoll
[color=purple]Um, never you mind actually! Tee hee, um, I had the internal audio OFF and so it had nothing to do with "Audacity" but with my silly mistakes. Ah, yesh.[/color]