Quantcast

usb powered mixer/soundcard

Kristoffer Gustafsson
Hi.
I've got a behringer xenyx 1202.
It works fine.
but it is a Little bit hard to carry around with all caples.
I need something that I can connect to usb and is able to record computer sound.
I also want something that has live monitoring, so I can hear what I'm
recording without latency.
the behringer has this thing.
Any idea of what I can try?
/Kristoffer
--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?