Quantcast

where's the metronome?

kate-4

Hello,

where is the metronome on Audacity?

Thank you,

KM

Re: where's the metronome?

mgbrubeck
kate wrote:

> where is the metronome on Audacity?

You can add a "Click Track" (in the "Generate" menu) to your project as
a metronome.  Don't forget to remove the click track from the finished
project!

RE: where's the metronome?

kate-4
Thanks.
2 more questions:
1. How do I remove the Click Track.
2. Can I use the Click Track / metronome by itself,  just for a metronome to
practice  before I record?

Thanks,
Kate

You can add a "Click Track" (in the "Generate" menu) to your project as
a metronome.  Don't forget to remove the click track from the finished
project!

RE: where's the metronome?

Richard Ash (audacity-help)
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 21:30 -0600, kate wrote:
> 2 more questions:
> 1. How do I remove the Click Track.
Click on the button with the x on it at the top left of the track.

> 2. Can I use the Click Track / metronome by itself,  just for a metronome to
> practice  before I record?
Yes, just generate it and then press play.

Richard Ash